300+ Bed Acute Care Hospital
RN | CIC | Bachelor's Degree Required
Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer and under the general supervision of the Director of Performance Improvement and the Infection Control Committee, the Infection Control Practitioner establishes and implements guidelines directed toward the prevention, detection, and control of infectious processes and coordinate the Employee Health Program with the Occupational Health Nurse.
- Have a current license as a Registered Nurse in Texas, or certified by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists as a Medical Technologist or Microbiologist.
- Have a minimum of a baccalaureate degree.
- Currently certified in Infection Control (CIC) preferred. If not currently certified, must document education in the past three years related to: Epidemiological principles and infectious diseases; Sterilization, sanitation, and disinfection practices; Adult education principles; Patient care practice.
- Minimum of (3) years of clinical nursing or laboratory experience.
- Previous management experience preferred.
For immediate consideration contact our office today
Jacob Hutcherson | Executive Search Consultant, Infection Prevention | 706.277.0124 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg Musto | Account Manager, Infection Prevention | 706.277.0124 | email@example.com
In addition to this position The Roman Healthcare Group recruits nationally in all realms of Healthcare Quality, including Infection Prevention, Patient Safety, Risk Management, Performance Improvement, and Patient Experience. We are constantly sourcing for new positions, so give us a call today. If we do not have the position you are looking for, we can discuss our process for conducting a confidential search on your behalf.
62% of all candidates The Roman Healthcare Group has placed, we had known for more than two years. Give us an opportunity to be your career broker.