150-Bed Acute Care Hospital
RN | CIC | Bachelor's Degree Required
The Manager of Infection Prevention supervises the implementation and coordination of the hospital’s infection prevention and control program and acts as a consultant to the Employee Health Program. This individual coordinates surveillance of infections, oversees analysis of surveillance data, identifies specific issues related to infection prevention and control, plans interventions as needed and supervises other infection control staff.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Nursing, Public Health, Epidemiology, Microbiology, Clinical Laboratory Science, or closely related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience in Infection Prevention and Control.
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification required
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- CIC required
For immediate consideration contact our office today
Jacob Hutcherson | Executive Search Consultant, Infection Prevention | 706.277.0124 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg Musto | Account Manager, Infection Prevention | 706.277.0124 | email@example.com
In addition to this position The Roman Healthcare Group recruits nationally in all realms of Healthcare Quality, including Infection Prevention, Patient Safety, Risk Management, Performance Improvement, and Patient Experience. We are constantly sourcing for new positions, so give us a call today. If we do not have the position you are looking for, we can discuss our process for conducting a confidential search on your behalf.
62% of all candidates The Roman Healthcare Group has placed, we had known for more than two years. Give us an opportunity to be your career broker.