~150 Bed Acute Care Hospital
BSN | RN | CIC Required
- Serves as a champion for a safety culture where prevention of health care û associated infections(NAIs) is everyone’s responsibility
- Manages and negotiates competing agendas and priorities, while encouraging integration of prevention activities into the work of every department
- Promotes effective team building by networking, marketing, relationship management, verbal and written communication skills and situational awareness
- Subject matter expert in epidemiology
- Surveillance experience with the ability to critically evaluate research and apply findings to the infection prevention program hospital wide
For immediate consideration contact our office today
Jacob Hutcherson | Executive Search Consultant, Infection Prevention | 706.277.0124 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg Musto | Account Manager, Infection Prevention | 706.277.0124 | email@example.com
In addition to this position The Roman Healthcare Group recruits nationally in all realms of Healthcare Quality, including Infection Prevention, Patient Safety, Risk Management, Performance Improvement, and Patient Experience. We are constantly sourcing for new positions, so give us a call today. If we do not have the position you are looking for, we can discuss our process for conducting a confidential search on your behalf.
62% of all candidates The Roman Healthcare Group has placed, we had known for more than two years. Give us an opportunity to be your career broker.